Player Profile and Registration
If you are new to the Kino Baseball League registration process, see the instructions below as a guide for quick and easy registration.
Sports Illustrated Play – Player Registration Instructions
- Select the “Player Registration.” link above or find it as a sub menu item in the Player Profile and Registration.
- If you have an account, login at this time. If not, create an account. If creating an account, please use parent contact information.
- Select “Register to Play/Participate”
- Select “New Child”
- Enter player information and select “Save” when finished.
- Next select Age Division and “Register as a player”
- Complete questions regarding grade level, team name, etc.
- Complete emergency contact information
- Agree to the Consent Form
- Select “Checkout” if this is the only player in family (If others, select “Register Additional Players” and repeat process).
- Complete check out and submit online payment. (Visa and MasterCard are accepted)
- Confirm order by selecting “Complete Order” and keep copy of registration receipt for your records.
- Select “done” when all members are registered
- IMPORTANT – Now review “Account Settings” to make sure all parties that need information via email/texts from team coach and KBL are in the system. Make sure all contact information for Player/Parents are up to date & save.
If you need help with the registration process, fill out the following form to submit a request: https://kino.siplay.com/RegSystem/Help/SupportRequest or
For further assistance with Registration, contact Bill Leith at email@example.com by email or call 520-730-2506.
For more information on the Kino Baseball League, visit our website: kinobaseball.com or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kinobaseballleague.