All players interested and committed to playing American Legion Baseball are required to register and pay the required fee on-line. Click on the following link that will take you to the registration page coming soon…
REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE:
To assist families during the current health situation the following changes have been implemented:
- Total registration fee is $145.00
- Payment plan now available: Parent registers player using credit card pays $50.00
- There is no automatic charge to an individual credit card in March or April.
- May 15 parent credit card will be charge $47.50, and then another $47.50 and final credit card charge on June 15th.
- 100% refund if the season is cancelled due to the health situation.
- No refunds once the season starts.
- Form 2 – each player that is register this form is to be completed and turned into you. Form is downloaded from your legion account.
- Proof of Birth: Only for those players that will be playing legion for the 1st time, they will need to give you a copy. Players that played 2019 and later I have on file. Copy of player driver’s license, passport or state issued birth certificate is acceptable.
- Copy of School ID: 2019-20 school year for all players listed on roster to be given to you.
- Team Certification: Right now scheduled for Saturday, May 30–9:30 AM at the Kino Event Center (former YMCA on the north side of Kino Sports Complex). All I will need submitted on 5/30 is your Form 2’s. If you advance to the state tournament then you will need to have copies of proof of birth and player student ID from 2019-20 school year ready to be presented to Tournament officials.
- Change for 2020: Total enrollment permitted (10th-11th-12th grades) has been pushed from 5,000 to 6,000.